1. All students must maintain respect for instructors and senior students.
2. Instructors and students must remember to respect the dojang, as well as other students.
3. Proper language to instructors and other students is required.
“Yes Sir, and No Sir,” is the proper way to answer instructors.
4. Bowing with respect when entering and leaving the dojang is required.
5. High ranking students must teach new students proper respect by example.
6. Dedication to our art is the only way to earn your Black Belt.
7. The best way to build a better world is to build a better self.